Even though the NetworkX package isn't primarily a drawing tool, basic drawing with capabilities with Matplotlib and the open-source Graphviz software package are included.
There are many useful methods for drawing graph in NetworkX, and you are going to learn basics of:
Take a look at some of the most common questions when it comes to drawing graphs:
- How to draw directed graphs using NetworkX in Python?
- How to draw a NetworkX graph with labels?
- How to change the color and width of edges in NetworkX graphs according to edge attributes?
- How to color nodes in NetworkX graphs?
- How to color nodes in NetworkX graphs according to their attributes?
If you find this kind of drawing complicated and it is not working that well for your scale, check out how to visualise your graphs easy here.